The next two weeks are going to be pretty hectic. With all the finals coming up, there's no way anyone should be bored. All of our favorite seniors will be graduating (sadly), and the band will be playing Pomp and Circumstance perpetually (along with some other songs, too). Anways, to sum it all up, my freshman year was pretty fun. I made many new friends most of which who are in band. San Franisco was great and Pre-IB was easy. Hopefully next year AP European History would be the same.
SOME THINGS I LEARNED THIS YEAR:
1. Changing on a bus is rather difficult.
2. If you are in the IB program, be prepared to see the same people in all your classes.
3. PE. is pointless and unneccesary.(standing for one hour in the sun)
4. Taking the PSAT is important for preparation.
5. If you want something, ask for it. Do not merely stand there and wait for it to magically appear.
6. Some teachers can have 1,000,000,000 pet peeves.
Next year I am going to try out for District Honor Band and Clarinet Choir. Hopefully I might make it in one of them. I am also going to do Solo and Ensemble with some other people. As of right now a quartet has already been established.
Well I have nothing else to say so I'll just end this post.