Monday, June 14, 2010

Official Youtube Channel

I officially got the MacBook Pro and right away started my own channel on youtube. Here's the link to my channel. I am so completely excited!!! The video/audio could be better but this suffices for the time being. Enjoy. :]

Anyways, the new mac is really worth it. I was immediately impressed with all its features on top of its speed and capabilities. It's trendy and easy on the eyes. ;] I definitely would recommend for anyone to try it out...you'll see an immediate difference from all the computers you have used before. As far as prices go, I paid a total of $1800 and got a free printer and iTouch. With that price came the Apple Care Plan and iWorks. All in all, a pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

I will try to post a video as often as I can since it is summer. Any suggestions/comments are welcome. I'm not much of an advertiser so I really don't mind how many subscribers I have (a total of 4 right now). I am just excited to finally start this thing! Happy Summer to all.

No comments: