Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disneyland

Yesterday the Quartz Hill Marching Band and well I went to Disneyland for a parade(fantasmic and Nobles of the Mystic Shrine were our songs). It was pretty cool although we (in my opinion) rushed the parade a quite bit but I lived with it. I was really excited to be with the entire clarinet section in the front but sadly my rank had to switch with a trumpet one, thus breaking up the unity I had shortly felt. That's life I suppose.

Anyways I have got to say that this was one of the most fun times I have ever went to Disneyland. I was accompanied by Nithya, Josh, and John for the entire thing as we pratically planned out everything we were going to do ahead of time.We went on a total of nine rides, got a dole whip and float, ate a french lunch, and slept numbly on a cold window(well at least for me). The ride home wasn't too hot actually it was rather cold considering I had fallen asleep on my hand on the window which had literally froze my right hand to a temperature in which a hand should not be in. (wow that was a run-on sentence, shame on me) Overall I though the trip was great.(giving a minimal time to do procrastinated homework afterwards. but that was my fault)

Hopefully I can find the AP/Pre-IB chemistry notebook but I think I left it at school on friday which is bad. I'm sorry.

Hope you guys comment soon.please...I'm desperate.....

5 comments:

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

Hi Sheena...

wow you seem like an interesting person. I wish I could meet you and talk about band and music and stuff. Anyways I'll try to comment more and visit you often.See you at school!

your friend, Sheena

...please comment.....

Josh said...

Yeah Disneyland was pretty cool, I'm happy with our little group of four, plus we have excellent time management. 9 rides, 2 Dole whips, and water, good times. My sister wants to go on a roller coaster with you because I told her that you scream loudly. You two plus Tiffany can make any ride ear-splitting.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't on AIM... I'll try and be on tonight and the rest of the week.

Oh, and I liked your cake that you made for the Spanish thing. It was decadent, more so than Disneyland's viscous-edible Disney-animal fat concoction.

Anonymous said...

SHEENA!

stop commenting to yourself! it's making me sad! hi, its Julia by the way. you should keep updating so i can keep posting so you dont have to anymore. Sound good? Sorry if my grammar kind of sucks right now. I'm tired. Disneyland was a great time and I really enjoyed marching next to you, even if we were seperated from the entire clarinet section... I hope you guys do a great job at disneyland with district honor band. I certainly enjoyed the concert. Ah, I missed Honor Band this year, but I'll be trying next year too. Clarinet Choir next Wednesday! Hooray! I'm so ecxited. You and Josh make it sound like so much fun. I'll probably need help navigating myself to the room at AVC though... well sheena, now you don't need to post to yourself anymore. (And you should really get to bed before 12 AM- that's not very healthy! =D )

-Julia

Sheena said...

Awwww..I got some comments!!!!!

Thanks Julia!It means so much that you left a comment on my blog. I thouroughly appreciate it! yeah I stay up pretty late sometimes...he he he. I can't wait for AVC choir. It's gonna be great.

Josh - nice...Disneyland's viscous-edible Disney-animal fat concoction. The wording makes it sound like its not as disgusting as it was. But after all it was pretty dang gross.

THANKS FOR COMMENTING!