Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm Back...

Golly it has been a refreshingly long time since I have updated. Hopefully I can get some more viewers so I won't have to comment on my own blog. (it really eats at my soul when I comment to myself).

Hey I'm in District Honor Band and so far I'm pretty glad that I was able to be a part of a this awesome experience. It's also fun to hang with buddies from other schools and of course Quartz Hill. Our music is pretty sweet this year. (Candide being my fave one to play, Lollapalooza being my favorite one to sing although playing it is rather difficult...gotta fight the reed). I was given the opportunity to meet new people and to have Dr. Price (the genius) be our guest conductor. Disneyland is coming up and I am lucky enough to go there two times across a span of two weeks.

Clarinet Choir is coming soon and I can't wait to start it again. I might be doing the AVC Symphonic Band too. Hopefully I see most of you guys there.

The reason why cats are well ...freakin great is the fact that they have no interest in what you want. Really they only care for themselves and themselves only. Why... isn't that a phenomena? They are such simple creatures and therefore they have no real worries. When they want something, they ask and act cute, you fall into their trap, you give them what they want, and then they walk away without giving you a second look. wow...ain't that a novel idea?

I'm done for now and I hope you people will comment on my blog regardless if your comments are positive or negative.

1 comment:

Priscila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.