Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm Lola...from London


Lately I have been trying to be more social and with that I met my alter ego: Lola. Lola is a Brit from London and is well the opposite of me. Her accent is most noticable and boy is she social. She has more friends than I do and came to America for more. Her friends that came with her are Elizabeth Davenport, Charlie, and Collin. Sheena and Lola cannot exist at the same time. She is slightly taller than I am, more talkative, and probably a lot cooler. Some people admit they like her more than me but that's okay because I do too. Hopefully you guys can meet Lola sometime.


Do you like cows? Here are some pictures of some random cows and the stuff they do during the day. It may be kind of boring, but hey cows are cool. These next few animals are pretty interesting. Check them out too so they won't feel forgotton: cats, deer, hedgehog, chinchillas, iguanas, and turtles. I used to have an iguana when I was seven. I named it Iggy and I had always loved to feed it lettuce and leaves from outside. It liked to sleep on this heating rock that my mother bought for it. It died when I went to the Philippines for about two weeks. I buried it outside (back in LA) and never forgot about it. True story.

School has been loaded with homework but that I am used to. So no complains there. I have been practicing for solo and ensemble and well... I am pretty nervous. It's my first time ever to do it and crazy me I am doing four. Sometimes(well most of) my sentences are grammatically incorrect.
To end this post I will wish you guys a happy weekend. Be safe!

3 comments:

emily saint pierre said...

I'm glad you found my blog that makes me oobber happy!

Anyways I like Lola from London just as much as the next person but I still like Sheena the BESTEST!!!!

Holy cow! If I'm here next year then I get to check up in my clarineties! haha I can't wait!

Sheena said...

awwww emily thanks for commenting!!!

Julia said...

Yes, I agree with emily. You can't compare anyone to Sheena. Sheena's just too cool! Don't put yourself down. I don't think I've met Lola before. You've mentioned her though.