Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Practice, Practice, Practice...

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."-Carl Jung

I haven't the faintest clue who Carl Jung is but I like that quote for its has correlation to chemistry.

It's a record! On Sunday night (or should i say morning) I stayed up till 4am finishing homework and woke up at 5:30am which is like a whopping 1 1/2 hours of sleep. Thanks to the CAHSEE (which I believe insults people's intelligence) I can get a wee bit more of sleep time this week. Instead I'm going to use those precious hours to practice for Solo and Ensemble Festival, which happens to be this Saturday!!! Good luck everyone...

I still have to finish my key terms for ap euro. I'm totally happy because we are about to do WWII (which is one of my favorite history highlights).

I took a lot of tests this week. They were all pretty easy though. So no complains for me there.

I'm gonna practice my heart out for s/e festival. So.... Peace.

6 comments:

Sheena said...

yay i finished my college report!
and i got a new stand!
and i got new reeds!
and i am pretty happy right now!
i like the reeds. vandoren is cool. even if the reeds are standard. they are much better than worn out ones ive have been dying on these past days.

Sheena said...

ITS TOMORROW! ahhhhhhh....

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

vandoren, thats what i use too. solo ensemble is over! so much work for those few hours. yesterday was so fun! thanks for letting me hang with you guys.

Josh said...

Yesterday was a fun/hectic day. It's nice that it's all over now though. Time to look forward to Chicago.

I like ping-pong...

We should play our quartet for regionals.

Marcea said...

Congrats to you guys yesterday at Solo/Ensemble!

Thanks for having me over Sheena! =D It was really fun.

I think your quartet would do VERY well in regionals =]