Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yay Life!

We just had our chemistry test today and for some reason I really want to take it again just for the fun it. It may sound odd but hey why not? Yay for extensive chemistry!

On that note I just recently bought my AP Test for Chemistry as well as the AP test for Euro Hist. I don't know why I'm taking the Chemistry one but I suppose I can blame the fact that I gave in to the peer pressure that my friends (*ahem Josh*) had put on me to take it. I'm sure I'll have fun in the end. Yay for extensive studying!

Solo and Ensemble Fest in nearing and my lips are tired from practicing every night, but all is swell. It would be pretty sweet to get some good scores considering this is my first time to actually participate in S/E. Yay for extensive practicing!

As usual I don't get much sleep nowadays, but the thing is I'm getting used to it. This could be a good thing (hah I really don't know). Yay for extensive sleep deprivation!

I don't think I have a life, but I'm going to pretend I do. Hah and those "Yay for extensive..." are getting annoying aren't they? I'm good at that. Real good.

Sorry for no pics...anyways have fun with life.

7 comments:

Sheena said...

Hi sheena!

Guess what?!!

Sheena said...

what?!

Sheena said...

You are so lame for commenting to yourself...

Sheena said...

oh.

Marcea said...

Sheena!

Haha, i love how you're so happy to practice and study!! <3 U R not lame either!

Well, your post made me smile, and i think i'll have fun with my life today!!

C Ya Later!!
<3Marcea

Julia said...

Sheena!

i'm so nervous for s/e! your quartet sounds amazing though. have fun with that. i hope i get to watch you guys. aw, its going to be so much fun!!

-Julia

Tiffany said...

Sheena!
S/E is this week! AHHHH. I'm so not ready... especially for Monochrome III. Eeek. =p