Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer

I haven't updated in a long time now. I apologize.

I passed sophomore year in high school. I'm now in summer school. I'm taking algebra 2 at avc and taking 1st semester of IB history of the americas at qhhs. I wanted to take trig at the college but after a long complicated time of figuring out what to do with my math I resolved by talking to the math methods teacher and the ib coordinator. It turns out that I can take math methods with just algebra 2 luckily as long as I work hard to learn my trig and any other stuff I missed out on. So I finally catched up in math after two years of easy going in that subject.

I took Drivers Ed online. It's kind of redundent and monotonous. I really don't feel like driving all too soon.

I'm thankful for my friends who give me the opportunity to take a break off the monotony of endless summer days. Movies, birthdays, and ice cream sure make me happy and put a smile on my face. Thanks to all!

You know I'll update later. I got some stuff to get done.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I remember a few months back you were all excited to start driving, what happened? (btw, I wasn't joking when I told you it was nothing special)

Thanks again for coming to my get-together, it was a fun time. DimitrY is quite the little flirt aint he? I got my fam addicted to Jamba Juice, but now I'm gonna start up again saying "ya'll" as I always do after a visit w/ them.