Friday, June 27, 2008

Disney Hall

Disney Hall was absolutely spectacular. The hall was incredibly beautiful and the sound was pure and crisp in the huge room. The organ was really cool looking and it was awesome to be able to touch the lockers of the LA Philharmonic and perform on their very own stage. It was both and an honor and a pleasure to have been able to go there and I definitely wouldn't mind for a second chance to go there. I had a pretty fun time walking around outside Disney Hall and hanging with good friends.

I just recently got the album Viva la Vida by Coldplay and I must say I enjoy the new sounds and songs that Coldplay has presented. Their lyrics are once again very poetic and chill. My favorite song is the featured "Viva la Vida". I also liked "42", "Death and all his Friends" and "Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love". It's a real unique album to add to your collection of music. My fairly new ipod nano has done wonders to my stress level and I enjoy listening/watching media while doing homework.
Believe or not I finally made some friends in math class. It's really hard to make friends but now that I have some I can enjoy class at night.

I think I'm going to start drawing and creating artwork of my own. I don't think I'm any good but it sure is a lot of fun. I have lots of time too.

So go have a productive summer!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ahh! I'm so jealous of your Disney Hall experience! Just looking at those pictures I get all excited. I need to go see a performance there. I've been yearning to for a while now...

I think I like "Lost!" the most on Coldplay's album... "42" is up there as well. Along with "Viva la Vida" ... At least for me.

Nice to hear from you again. I missed your blog.

-Julia

emily saint pierre said...

Hey girly!

You should paint and draw it's good for the soul!!

<3