Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't Worry I'm Still Alive

Wow. I haven't updated in a long time. Anyways I give thanks to those who actually read my blog. :D

School and band are pretty much the usual. Let's see I'll just list it: football games, pep band, AVC symphonic band, AVC clarinet choir, and T of R auditions. I truly do enjoy doing all of this even though school in conjunction with this is really difficult. Music is a pretty essential part of my life and getting section leader next year would seriously make me the happiest kid in this world. But who I am kidding, I most probably won't get it since there's better people out there who are louder, more assertive, and ultimately a better leader than I could ever become...

This next couple weeks are going to be insane. I have T of R auditions this Sunday and PSATs the following Saturday. We have also been assigned our first math portfolio for the IB program in this span of two weeks. I recently can't speak English properly. I make a lot of grammatical errors while talking.

The following SNL parody of the VP debate Josh sent me was pretty hilarious. This Sarah Palin Debate flow chart is also pretty fun too. Although it has some profanity (sorry), I thought it was pretty clever. I love people sometimes. Thanks bud...

I finally have my first article in the QHHS Ubiquity! Although you most probably don't care about the paper, I was thoroughly overjoyed. I am going to save all my papers.

I have been enjoying a lot of classes overall. Most of my teachers are pretty darn amazing and I'm thankful I took their classes. The IB programs isn't as horrible as I though it would be. I think it all has to do with time management. I also learned how to tie a tie three different ways! Although I don't wear ties, I think it will come in handy in the future. hahah I really don't know how it would, but you never know...

Working with other people with school is actually productive. Anyways I'll leave this post short since I have to do homework and get a good start on that math portfolio. Have a wonderful week.

No comments: