Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Day

So far life's been pretty brutal at times and good at others. I'm most thankful for those occasional joyous moments that all you can do is laugh. Laughing is healthy for the soul. I love people who make me laugh.

I've been pretty musical lately. With the wedding tomorrow (goodness that will be tons of fun), I've been practicing. I listen to music while doing homework and sometimes pull out the guitar for some playing. I love music.

School is pretty hectic and full of work. Thank goodness I have friends who I can share my opinions with, study with, and complain with. Everything is better when we all do it together. I love friends.

Psychology is very interesting. Although the class is a work load, the material catches my attention. I love learning about the brain and its amazing capabilities. Most of my classes are pretty tolerable and almost fun at times. I actually enjoy having a lot to do so that way I'm never doing nothing.

So basically I have been a happy person lately. I think that's pretty good.

1 comment:

emily saint pierre said...

This really doesn't have anything to do with anything in this post but umm, sheena you are one of my all time favorite people!!

<3333

Also my aim sn: sillysaintpeter