Thursday, July 10, 2008

"If I lay here... If I just lay here... Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

I'm pretty happy right now. I don't know why but I think this kind of warm random joy is pretty healthy (Especially for people who tend to freak out more than necessary.)

I've been working out to teach myself how to play and sing with the guitar. It's real soothing and nice when you are alone and are bored. I'll play for all of you! ( hahha it would be a miracle if i ever have the guts to)

I was doing this messy/long math problem up on the board in my math class yesterday night and after the whole thing the answer came to negative one. People saw me quite annoyed with the fact that all that work came up to be a simple answer. It was fun nevertheless doing it when some 36 people who are ten or more years older than you are watching your every move. Creepy to think about but it gives me more self confidence for stuff like speeches and presentations. Nifty aint it? It's fun having a friend who's filipino who you've met at your own house and they end up in your math class. Competition is fun.

Oh goodness I need to start working on a piece of art for my room. I'm thinking of just painting something on a huge canvas and stick it on my wall. That will be good for starters.

4th of July for me was quite amazing. Irvine was beautiful. The beach in the evening was reallllyyy nice and the fireworks was really worth watching. Orange County was really green and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I just wished I had brought my camera.

I just finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger last week. I must say that was one heck of a love story. It was really wonderful and it had a great twist to the plot. A lot of the book was too intense for me but after a while I learned to just ignore it and take in the bigger picture. I thought it was really deng clever how they explained how the main character could time travel.I don't know what to say about the new marching band music. I haven't really taken it in. I must say I'm excited to get into marching season again. I hope this year would be as fun as years in the past have been for me. I'm thinking of giving old John a hard time. ahahaha I won't.

I wish I knew more about computers and stuff. I'm really slow when it comes to technology and the programs that make technology so shiny and advanced. Anybody have the time to teach me?

I'm going to go do some math homework. I wish that class wasn't four hours long. Oh and the title comes from a song I happen to like. Kudos to the person who knows that song.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

hi sheena!
i'm guessing your summers going pretty well. :)
ooohhh, guitar!? you should play for me.
i miss you. we should do something together... or maybe a clarinet thing... although would i count as a clarinet not that i've graduated/wasn't technically a clarinet last year?

Julia said...

Snow Patrol! Chasing Cars! Haha, I love them. I'm glad someone else likes their music.

We need to talk about that Bible study thing. If it's going on. I'm still pretty excited about it. However Christian-y that sounds. Hope to see you soon!

-Julia

emily saint pierre said...

Oh sheena you're pretty awesome!

Airsoft is like paintball but with plastic BBs, and they hurt, let me tell you!

What math class are you taking?

And holy cow we should get together and paint! That would be sooo much fun. I love painting and I love you it'd be great!

emily saint pierre said...

umm Also: Bible study? fo serious? can I come plz?

Sheena said...

Tiffany- Yep a clarinet thing sounds great. You name the date. ahahah Id be so afraid to play in front of anyone at this point. I gotta practice lots more. anyways of course you count as a clarinet player! :)

Julia- You WIN! That's cool that you like Snow Patrol! I'm pretty new to them but I do like Chasing Cars very much. Yes, the Bible study thing needs to happen! It will probably end being in August or late July. I'm not sure but we will sure try it a lot during school and stuff.

Em- You are more than welcome to join us!!!! That is soo great. We are veryyy happy you want to come!

yes yes yes lets paint!:)

oh and its just algebra 2. its at night on mondays and wednesdays from 6 to 10 pm. :(

Anonymous said...

Family G skupina sa špecializuje na navrhovanie a poskytovanie cross-mediálnych formátov pre komunikáciu a vytváranie digitálneho obsahu,ktorý na trh uvádza agentúra Family G. Usiluje sa o vedenie v sektore marketingu a služieb komunikácie v nových médiách.

Family G je nová marketingová agentúra, navrhuje marketingové stratégie, integruje ich s vynikajúcim obsahom a formátom, zodpovedajúcim mediálnemu prostrediu a činnostiam vykonávaných prostredníctvom cross-media.

Family G je založená na štyroch kľúčových oblastiach: integrovaný prístup k marketingu pre splnenie požiadavky pre skutočne cross-mediálne formáty, kde sa FamilyG tradičné prostriedky križujú s interaktívnym dotykom bodov - body kontaktu medzi Family G výrobcom a spotrebiteľom, ' pozornosť na páky aktívneho užívateľa používajúceho najimpozantnejšie prostriedky, ako sú on-line správy, ktoré ponúkajú hodnotný obsah s redakčným prístupom na všetky médiá.

Family G ponúka konkurenčné marketingové a komunikačné služby, využitie odborných znalostí skupiny pri vytváraní a distribúciu obsahu a schopnosť pokryť celý hodnotový reťazec. Jedná sa skutočne o zásadnú transformáciu mediálneho prostredia. Šírenie digitálnych médií, sociálny rozmer, ktorý prestupuje webu, šírenie kanálov a FamilyG zlepšenie prístupu na web. Stále viac klasických Family G techník používaných v reklame a priamo neefektívne, sa považuje za príliš dotieravý. Family G reaguje na potrebu vytvoriť nové styčné body medzi značkami a spotrebiteľmi, ktoré ponúkajú médiám formát, ktorý kombinuje to najlepšie z digitálnej technológie s prednosťami tradičných médií.

Family G môže mať tím excelentnosti, perfektný mix znalosti, ktoré zahŕňajú kombinované digitálne, tradičné médiá, priamy marketing, komunitný marketing, výskum a technológie a distribúciu obsahu a inovatívne formáty.

Family G tiež využíva svoju sieť obsahu výrobných spoločností zo skupiny Family G, ich spojencov a prestížne externú spoluprácu s odbornými spoločnosťami.


Family G - marketingová agentúra Family G plány marketingovej stratégie, mediálne a komunikačné značky a ich agentúry.