Thursday, July 24, 2008

wowowee for IB

I finally got my schedule of course for next year and this is how it's gonna happen:

-0 period Journalism
-1st period HistofAmer IB HL2
-2nd period English IB HL1
-3rd period Spanish 3 HNRS
-4th IB Math SL (math methods...oh goodness im way excited for this class. i finally catched up!)
-5th Biology HL/1st year
-6th IB psychology SL
-7th Marching Band (hahah no longer pe drill for me)

Oh and I'm going to take trig during the fall on thursday nights(AVC) so I don't screw up math methods. I'm already overwhelmed but that's okay. Who needs sleep these days right?!

4 comments:

Priscila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheena said...

aww thanks! you too when you get your schedule!

emily saint pierre said...

Okay so I'm going to say something, and it's really coming from a good place but seriously,

YOU'RE NOT SERIOUSLY TAKING 8 CLASSES ARE YOU?!

THAT SCHEDULE IS RIDICULOUS!! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Sheena!