Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Well-done Steak

Band Camp. That should sum up the activites of this week. I just took my math finals and that was pretty easy. Basically as in the words of Jason, I will probably end up looking like a well-done steak by the end of the marching season not to mention the end of this week.

I am thankful for the many friends who remembered my birthday! I got lots of presents including 3 necklaces (from three of my bestest (yes i know this gramatically inaccurate) friends), amazing yummy brownies, an incredibly delightful made from scratch banana bread w/ walnuts, an itunes gift card, 100$, one nice card saying happy 21st bday (for those who are dyslexic happy 12th), a huge heart balloon ( currently floating in my room), 2 keychain things (one a cute asian looking one), a Ti-84 plus silver edition graphing calculator (I know right?!), a pair of earrings, girl paraphanalia, some books, and most importantly a safe year for everyone. I am most thankful to God for another year in His precious protection and guidance. Thanks much to all!

I will update more stuff later but that should suffice for now. :D Have a happy hour/day/week.

No comments: