Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bowling is Grand

Yesterday several band folks including yours truly went bowling! It was a an interesting gathering but of course everyone had a great time. We took up two lanes and played two games all in all. No one got a turkey but many came very close (ahem Josh). Getting gutters was exceptionally fun for me at least but getting a strike felt really good too. Most importantly, the simple thought of hanging out with "band family" is what made our musical bowling meeting purely remarkable

I had my first class of Fundamentals of Music yesterday before bowling. That was pretty cool and our sub was interesting. Most of the class comprised of college kids but there was one asian dude from Paraclete(SP) who was a high schooler. Overall the class itself is very fulfilling and will help me become into an even extremer band fanatic.

That's all for now folks. Have a nice week!

1 comment:

Josh said...

I agree, bowling was fun. I'm glad I came, and I'm glad our band friens/family (Can I call them that?) came.
Ah, that turkey was pretty close. I really like the picture of the obese turkey that appears on the overhead.
there's always next time...