Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wonderful Fish


Today my father bought me some goldfish and a small aquarium for no apparent reason. I now have 3 goldfish swimming happily in my bedroom. They are not all actually goldfish but one of them is. There is a black one (with gigantic eyes that pop out of its minuscule body), a yellow one, and an orange one. It's the closest I can get to a fish without dying. How nice...

My summer has been going pretty good so far for those of you who want to know. Filled with learning, music, and now fish. Although, I am pretty excited to go back to school and be in the joyous company of fellow colleagues. I am rather strange.

Before you go to sleep tonight enjoy a nice healthy banana. These fun-filled fruits are loaded with potassium which is highly essential to potassium deficient folk. Good stuff.

That's about it for now. Try to enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Sorry about not responding to the IM. Somehow my computer automatically signs me on after I log off.
Ya, Emily just called me to tell me about the band sectionals/rehearsal thing on Tues. We will get our music (finally)and practice for 2 joyous hours. That's about it.
I think I'll fill myself up with potassium. lol.

Josh said...

Cool, You get all the bliss of owning fish, and you don't have to clean the tank; or you might explode.

Remember Sheena, while Potassium is a miracle in it's own right, don't overdose or you could loose muscle control and accidentally fall into your fish tank; and die...

By the way, has Julius Caesar (SP?) tried to eat/torture those fish yet?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.