Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cucumber Soda...mmmmmm?


People in Japan are staying cool as a cucumber this summer with "Pepsi Ice Cucumber" - a new soda based on the crisp green gourd. The soft drink doesn't actually have any cucumber in it but has been artificially flavored to taste like cucumber. The mint-colored soda is on sale only in Japan. I love Japan.

Here's a few pictures of some cool cats. Two of them are not actually real live cats. Anyways I hope to see you guys out there today. I can't wait for the new music. I love music.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Bibby - It's a pleasure to receive a comment from Wondrous India. Anyways the stuff on "was Jesus an Essenes" is very interesting. Thank you.

Josh said...

It's basically an axiom that the Japanese are superb people. They always have weird ideas that somehow manage to be really big hits.
The closet I've ever been to Japan was about 3,057 miles... It said so on this pole thing in the Dole pinapple plantation.

...Nice cats...