Saturday, June 2, 2007

Random Paraphernalia

I haven't updated in such a long time so I will try to sum it up for all of you.

So far, everyone is well aware of our wondrous field show Fantasmic! and our newly selected honorary section leaders (Congrats SL!) and drum majors. The school year is over and the seniors are officially high school graduates. I get to play Pomp and Circumstance at three seperate graduations (played for QHHS grads, AVC grads, and will now be playing on the 14 of June for my previous middle school: Del Sur). My summer will be filled with learning and productivity (summer school) and of course I am definitely excited for band camp.

Today my relatives from Las Vegas and my older half brother along with his girlfriend and friends will be gathering at my house and staying for the weekend. It will be pretty exciting and really loud. Hopefully my neighbors won't have to hear us (...well franky screaming and talking make up the majority of our little reunions). We also have some in-laws coming in and I believe my mother is well prepared.

My cat seems to be losing weight. It is a good thing because he is very fat.

I really want a new clarinet. Clark (if its okay to use your name) suggested the R13 Prestige. It's 4 grand but I am sure it is well worth it.

I have to cut this post short for my laptop battery is dying on me.

5 comments:

Clark said...

Any of the r13 line are pretty awesome...check them out:
http://www.wwbw.com/Search/Default.aspx?Ne=4294940200&N=61+4294900216

`C

ps- Yes, it's ok that you used my name :)

Clark said...

Argh. Bad link. http://www.wwbw.com/ is a good site to browse.

`C

Sheena said...

thanks clark.

Kristina said...

If you get a Buffet R13, i would be so jealous of you. Hope you enjoyed playing P&C over and over again. For me, summer will be mostly a boredom. Though I'm gonna see my friends from LnHS that i haven't seen in awhile and go to some of their sectionals and their first week of band camp which will be fun. Enjoy summer...and summer school (insert horror music). lol.

Kina

Sheena said...

Right, summer school will be something else but I'm sure the college will be worth it.

That's cool that you are going to LnHs band camp.