Sunday, June 10, 2007

Extremely Bored.

It's summer and so far nothing too exciting has happened yet. On the bright side, I get to spend a little more time with my cat, Julius and of course my dogs too. I finally have time to actually have a life instead of doing homework and being affliated with other school related activities. I miss school and all you guys out there who are aware of my existence(friends). I apologize for not posting any pictures yet on this blog because I really don't know what to put up. Any requests?
Anyways, I have always enjoyed ironing clothes. It may seem weird (actually it is quite odd) but I believe that this so called "chore" can be somewhat entertaining. It is fun to get rid of wrinkles and other unwanted creases and replace them with warm, smooth texture and feel. I don't know what I'm saying. Well I think I'm going to take a much needed snooze after such a long unproductive day of carelessness and laziness. Actually I have a reason to be so idle, I get to take lovely health over the summer starting on June 18. Don't worry...I didn't fail the class, I just have never have taken it yet. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and whatever is left of this weekend. Goodbye.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

The down side of summer break, boredom and hardly any life with unproductive days of doing absolutely nothing.
Good luck in health and trying to stay awake while watching boring and insipid movies.

Kina

Josh said...

I'm sorry that you're bored. And quite frankly, I am as well.
Well look on the EXTREMELY BRIGHT side, you dont have Ms.Thomas for health, so unless your teacher for health is "interesting" you should live...

Josh said...

Oh, I know what you should post!
pictures of all the different types of Bananas found in the world...

Did you know, that 1/3 of the world's Pineapple production used to be on the island of Lana'i in Hawaii, at least until DOLE moved their productions from Lana'i to the Philippines. Just thought I would tell you...

Sheena said...

Kristina - Thank you! The next comment mught pertain to you also!

Josh - Bananas are such a good topic. Maybe I'll try posting upsome pics. Honestly I have no idea where and when we are holding the bowling thing. I was thinkin maybe sometime in July but of course you can decide.

Talk to you guys later!