Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fundamentals of Music

It has been decided that I am not going to take health but will take Fundamentals of Music instead.I just can't seem to live one summer without music or any band affiliated activity...that's ok because I'm atually really excited for it.

I found this dictionary the other day that had some extra stuff in the back called "Garfield's Daffy Definitions". I assumed they were talking about the cat Garfield. So here's some definitions: (by the way I believe that they are not very funny but since I have nothing else to do, here you go. anything written in Parenthetical citations are my comments)

Bed: Furniture piece designed for that most exciting of all activities - sleep. (its summer...we should hibernate and catch up on the sleeping we postponed for homework and reading)

lazy: indolent, slothful; in extreme cases, comatose

morning: the bad end to a good night; would be much better if it started later

pet: a domestic animal who provides love and companionship in exchange for blind obedience and twelve square meals a day(that's my cat)

sleep: a state of unconsciosness best experienced in large quantities

spider: web-spinning, eight-legged insect; generally harmlesss, especially if bludgeoned with a sledgehammer

Well I'll stop with the definitions because it is probably killing you now. I apologize that you had to read that. Anyways...

I hope you guys out there are enjoying your summer and having a grand time! Band Camp is coming closer and I can't wait to see all of you.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Comatose... I remember saying that word, durig Marchng Band practices.
"I'm gonna freeze into comatose!" or something like that...

Good luck with Your new choice of summer school, You're gonna be ahead of all the other incomong sophomores!